I am so unbelievably excited to be partaking in #TheReadingQuest this month!
For those not aware, #TheReadingQuest is a magical reading challenge that gives off some wonderful Dungeons&Dragons vibes that is being hosted by the wonderful Aentee of Read at Midnight whose original post I will link here for anyone interested in signing up!
This reading challenge last from August 13-September 10th and sign-ups end on the 13th so you still have time to sign up and join in on the fun!
And because I’m super extra I took advantage of the wonderful character art provided by CW of Read, Think, Ponder and created my own custom character card pertaining to the quest path that I have chosen for this challenge!
**I made this in PicMonkey using the blank template (created by CW) and font downloads Aentee provided on the original post for the challenge, and the character art provided by CW so all the credit goes to them
So I have chosen the mage as my character class for #TheReadingQuest and I am so jazzed to be taking part on this epic journey and to complete the quest path laid before me!
That’s not all, though! I also plan on starting the Knight path upon finishing the Mage path, working my way along the top of the bingo board, as well as completing a few of the side quests!
- A BOOK WITH A ONE WORD TITLE: Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- A BOOK THAT CONTAINS MAGIC: Caraval by Stephanie Garber (I’m p sure this contains magic? If it doesn’t I’ll pick something else out)
- A BOOK BASED ON MYTHOLOGY: Percy Jackson and the Olympians book 2: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- A BOOK SET IN A DIFFERENT WORLD: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- THE FIRST BOOK OF A SERIES: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A BOOK WITH A VERB IN ITS TITLE: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- A BOOK WITH A WEAPON ON ITS COVER: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- A BOOK WITH A RED COVER: Roseblood by A.G. Howard (it’s not completely red but it’s got heavy amounts of red on the cover shh it’s fine, everything’s fine)
- A BOOK THAT HAS A TV/MOVIE ADAPTATION: A Game of Thrones (The Illustrated Edition) by George R.R. Martin
*This is VERY tentative because thinking that I’ll get to the Knight Path is super ambitious but I’m a planner and like to have all of my ducks in a row
- TIME WARP: Read a book set in either the past or future: The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
I am so unbelievably excited for #TheReadingQuest, and I’m definitely using it to finally start or continue some series that I have procrastinated. This is such a fun and creative reading challenge and I can’t wait to take part in it!! Definitely let me know what you plan on reading if you are taking part in #TheReadingQuest, I can’t wait to see how everybody does throughout the challenge. I will be updating my progress weekly via my blog, as well as my booktube channel so be sure to follow me on either here or Booktube to see my progress throughout the reading challenge.
Once again the original post created by our wonderful host of this reading challenge, Aentee, can be found here and CW of Read, Think, Ponder is to thank for the beautiful character art so be sure to check her blog out as well!
I hope you all have a wonderful time taking part in #TheReadingQuest, a fantastic rest of your day, and happy reading!